Alien Zombie Platform Gam Alien Zombie Platform Gam

Slow your roll brotha

This game is really disorganized and doesn't make a whole lot of sense, it is good that you tried making a fast action game but calm down the pace a little bit. There is far too much trying to go on to the point where slaying any of the enemies seems unbearable and pointless. I like the pace, just refine it and restore some order to this game. It is a bit of a mess.

Tubby's Big Adventure Tubby's Big Adventure

It was a good attempt, shows alot of promise

Like I said it shows alot of promise, but it's insanely tedious for a flash game, in the sense that the crabs are just complete bitches and theres little strategy to it, it's a matter of getting lucky. But thats all the riffing I'm going to do, heres some strong points. Your graphics were cool and unique,they remind of Newgrounds user "Sqeezy", so that was cool, and your sound wasn't bad either. The overall theme of the game just seemed cheery and fun, so you get points for that. All in all, it wasn't a groundbreaking game, but well deserving of it's 3.52, keep it up.

Naked Melee Naked Melee

3dbbQ returns!

very cool game, i beasted super man mode with 70, and it BROKE MY HAND doing it, but i loved this game, alot of fun to watch, good job bro.

Overrun Overrun

Really well done.

This was one of very few hints at a 3d engine ive ever seen on Newgrounds and I think you really pulled out all the stops for it. Amazingly enough,i think this game is actually flawless, i couldnt find one bug with the entire thing, and it was just smoot as silk. It even got a bit stressful in parts where theres 20 spiders eating your tank, which is good when flash evokes emotion in someone. This just reaks of goodness though Denvish, was wondering where you had run off to, now i see that youre just as good as ever. You get kudos for everything from me, your graphics were a bit minimalistic, but your 3d first person shooter enviroment more than makes up for that, and the killer "homegrown" sound track, by that i mean from our beloved newgrounders. Anyways, great job, the scores speak for themselves, glad to have you back.

Denvish responds:

I'm glad you appreciate the work I put into this, it seems a lot of reviewers don't stop to think about that aspect of the game they're playing. It's actually nowhere near a 3D engine =), not good enough at coding to pull that off, but it did require some major brainstrain getting the idea from my mind into a Flash movie. Thanks for the comments, I appreciate the positive feedback.

Roboxer Roboxer

not bad at all

a bit simple, no large objective, but i liked this, played it like 4 times, the only bug i saw was that sometimes he starts hitting you before it even says fight, and you can unload on him too, but other wise it was a solid, cool fight engine, good job buddy.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

not a bad game

very fun and very addictive, but its level 67, i have 3500 guards, 100 repair guys, and 100 airstrike guys, i havent touched my mouse more than hitting start in well over 40 levels, it was a good idea, but its too darn easy after a certain point

Lone Faction Lone Faction

Excellent!

It's like angels just came to earth and put all their efforts into one flash game. Thats just the only way to describe it, gameplay is buttery smooth, you have very creative enemies that all have their own variance, and youve got a decent storyline going here. Granted when i got to level 4, all hell broke loose, but thats my undoing, not yours. NegativeONE you have established yourself in the Newgrounds elite.

p.s. Mr. Mo, thats shitty to not let the games creator take first credit for the game, Director/Producer, pretty much means the guy who bossed the "artiste" around. Granted you payed for the game, but theres a moral confliction afoot.

Pendekar 0.8b Pendekar 0.8b

very cool engine

bringsback the good ole days of that soul mech game in the NG games section ,very cool, a bit tiresome at times, but very cool, i had alot of fun with it while it lasted. good stuff, nicely scripted, good full functioning character

Recoil Recoil

good solid title

good moves, good combos, great scripting, and it was a very solid and bug free game.

it was a little repetitive, but i wasnt bothered by it, my guess is because of the cool character. okay that was alot of babbling, but i really liked this, to shorten

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

good stuff man

typical weisi magic, the best one yet, not perfectly coded but effective, i really liked this